I thought I was in tech-love with Samsung phones until I got this biaaaatch from LG, the LG V10. For the first time in my life I had seriously no complaints.
I did have own a Samsung S6 Edge through those morons at T-mobile but ended up returning it after finding out my mansion sat in a dead zone for their network. The phone, although gorgeous, was disappointing in so many ways I will save that for it’s own Samsung rant post.
As for the LG V10, it was the best purchase I have made in a while and less than the Galaxy S6 Edge plus.
Features that won me over instantly are:
- Removable cover so I can use still with my iMagnet phone holder
- Replaceable battery (which is a strong battery to begin with)
- Ability to add a 2TB mini sd card
- It doesn’t have rounded edges like that S6 Edge plus so you don’t have to worry about how you hold it
- Large size is perfect
- Fingerprint scanner is in the right place
- 2 front facing cameras for regular and wide angle selfie action
- 2nd screen up top for displaying recently used apps among other things
It’s fast as fudge and works flawlessly. I would drop what I am doing right now and go get one asap. Toss that Samsung into the traish!!
PRO TIP: I got this phone case and it’s amazing as well. Even has a little stand that swings out so the phone can stand up on its side. Lightweight and still works with the iMagnet phone holder. WIN!
I give the LG V10 a 5 out of 5!