I love woking food. It’s so primitive and barbaric it just feels right. Simply blast it on high heat until the oil be smokin’ then toss in yer gredients and yer good to go. This is one of my favorite dishes when I don’t have a lot of time yet want a good dose of spicy protein. If you have a favorite Teriyaki sauce you can add that in as well to give it some sweetness at the end.
2 fresh chicken breasts
Spice World Minced Garlic 4.5 Oz Jar
McCormick Ginger, Ground, 8-Ounce Unit
Salt & Pepper
Kikkoman Soy Sauce (10 oz.)
Huy Fong Vietnamese Chili Garlic Sauce, 8 Oz
- Fire up the wok on high and put your fave oil in (you can do this in a pan too but the wok is way more fun and impressive lookin’)
- Get you some fresh chicken and slice em up to pieces about the size of yer thumb.
- When the oil is smoking dump the chicken in and enjoy the sizzle noise.
- Add some soy sauce (enough to cover the bottom of the wok)
- Stir it until it’s not all raw then dump in a ton of the Chili Garlic sauce. I like it spicy so I am generous on the sauce.
- After about 5 mins I like to add in some minced garlic, ginger powder and some salt & pepper.
- Toss in some cashews with 1 minute to go then mix it all around like a pro.
- Serve into a bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Nuff said.
Approx preparation time is 15 mins.